May be you are wondering how to make pompons easy and many at a time.
Than this tutorial is just for you. I hope you like it.
1) First I put many rows of yarn together. I used to wrap the yarn around the back of the chair. This yarn is approximately 30 cm long and 4 cm thick. Then I made tight VERY TIGHT knots every 4 cm.
2) cut in the middle of each puff.
3) Look like this when done.
4) work on each pompom with hands and scissors to give it a shape.
5) The first one ready
6) after I cut unnecessary, 7 nice round pompons are on the table, and 1 tessel.