суббота, 28 мая 2011 г.
суббота, 19 марта 2011 г.
I found this wonderful post by http://mondo-blogo.blogspot.com showing the toys of the beginning of the century... amazingly most of them look so up to date, so fresh.. I would love to have them at my home for inspirational games,
Check it out for more photos.
среда, 16 марта 2011 г.
Here is a creative way to reuse old toys. The designer Augustina Woodgate from Buenos Aires hand sewn rugs from them. I guess, If you don't have so much of them, at least can make a pillow :)
found via today and tomorrow
пятница, 25 февраля 2011 г.
May be you are wondering how to make pompons easy and many at a time.
Than this tutorial is just for you. I hope you like it.
1) First I put many rows of yarn together. I used to wrap the yarn around the back of the chair. This yarn is approximately 30 cm long and 4 cm thick. Then I made tight VERY TIGHT knots every 4 cm.
2) cut in the middle of each puff.
3) Look like this when done.
4) work on each pompom with hands and scissors to give it a shape.
5) The first one ready
6) after I cut unnecessary, 7 nice round pompons are on the table, and 1 tessel.
вторник, 8 февраля 2011 г.
I have bought this wonderful bag from Dandy Florence shop on Etsy. I can't wait until it arrives to my home. Dandy is a recycled object designer, lives in Helsinki, Finland.
I like what he does a lot, if you like recycled art with humor, check his stuff out.